By MARCY WHEELER
Maybe the president’s son-in-law was serving the financial interests of his family.
- Bruni: Donald Trump, Manly He-Man
- Douthat: The Rise of Woke Capital
- Friedman: When the Cat’s Away …
- Rosenthal: Gun Smoke and Mirrors
- The Americans Left Behind by Deportation
- The Cruel Ploy of Taking Immigrant Kids From Their Parents
- A Certain Party’s Gift for Self-Immolation
By AHMET ALTAN
Three bored judges decided my destiny, writes a Turkish novelist from prison.
By BRAD SNYDER
despite overcoming blindness, I haven’t been able to overcome how sighted people perceive me.
- Ruth Simmons on Cultivating the Next Generation of College Students
- Wayne LaPierre’s Unconstitutionalism
- Why the World Should Learn to Say ‘Heimat’