Live Sports Coös County, NH | Lancaster, NH Selectman & Town Meetings |
Sports Talk NH | North Country Local
Resume 2022 | Picture Portfolio | Professional References |
Professional Writing Example
- Managed all studio equipment for in-house and mobile live productions
- Supervised on-the-field live production sports events across Coös County, NH
- Provided video coverage for all Lancaster selectmen and town meetings
- Created live video content for PhlumeStream Entertainment Network, Granite North Television. and North Country Local
Honors & Awards
- Live Production Coordinator & Student-Teacher | NASA & Boy Scouts of America Live Event
- “Turn Around” Winner: Audience Choice | Still Rendering 48-Hour Film Challenge 2022
- NCSE Certified 2022 (NewTek Certified Solutions Expert)
- Film “Some Terrible Grief” winner of Audience Choice Award at the 2018 Sol Negrin Awards
- Film “FM 132.9” Winner Best Student Film Point Lookout Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection at the G-Fest XXVI Film Festival (Chicago, IL) | Official Selection at the Fraidy-Cat Film Festival 2019 (Savannah, GA)
Adam Noyes has grown up with movies and is an award-winning filmmaker. He looked forward to every Saturday watching them with his father. He eats, sleeps, and dreams movies. Despite growing up in Jefferson, New Hampshire (from the most northern county in the state), he takes it in pride. He thinks this has given him a unique approach to many of his techniques, which most he proudly taught himself, and how he views the projects he works on.
Ever since he got a camera when he was 8 years old, Adam has been making movies. They went from giant cats attacking Lincoln log buildings to stop motion animation shorts featuring a tyrannosaurus rex fighting a brontosaurus. As he got older, he made three horror films (Forest of Blood, Lake of Death, and Compound of Chaos) which played in theaters across New Hampshire and earned him a $10,000.00 scholarship for school.
In school, he has written, acted, and directed all sorts of shorts, and one feature. Currently, his most successful films have been “Some Terrible Grief” and “FM 132.9” which are being screened all over the country and have also won numerous awards. Other films range from comedies (the award winning “Pineapple”), to thrillers (writing and acting in the award winning “Dog Collar”), to romances (“Hear Ye, Danny Boy”), to music videos (Most recent being “Shut Your Mouth” by Collideoscope), and even experimental flicks (“My Sweetest Friend, Everyone I Know Goes Away in the End”). He has no fears of playing around with genres, or trying new things, and that is what he is doing with “Sierra!”
Outside of school, he edited for Endeavor Streaming. There he worked with organizations such as the NFL, WNBA, Coliseum, and NHL. He also worked closely with Senior Services of North America producing many of their commercials and event videos. He was also instrumental to producing their podcast “Insurance Television Network.” For three years, Adam worked for Broadfield Distributing & Videoguys as a Video Production Specialist creating all of their video production content including: Live Productions, Product Commercials, Unboxing Videos, Podcasts, Tutorials, blog posts, social media marketing, and more.